Search This Blog

Sunday 20 January 2019

Tag of Tags!!!!!

Hello lovely friends!!!!

Here I have come up with my Recent Creation which is a medium size of Tag. I called it "Tag of tags"!!! Because i was collecting  taese since long and Got a very nice Challenge by nomadicsouldieries to use these Tags.

One Girl very close to my heart,a teenager wants to fly high but passed through some critical phase...made this tag to motivate her....

I collected all my tags... all means all my experimented, textured, plain...

I gave textures with different  materials
1. I textured with my wastage of die cuts

 2. I created texture by applying a thin layer of resin clay and gave effects of woodgrain

3. I also created few leaves and branches from remaining clay

4. One tag I prepared by applying thin layer of resin clay and embossed with my leafy embossing folder 

5.I also created a feather from resin clay by pressing my feather embossing folder and cut the shape for my medium size Tag.
6. Placed an oval shape frame on top. Arranged and sticked all tags togather.
7. Applied a coat of white gesso
7. I created background by spreading some lindy's magical powders and  I used Polka Purple, Bavarian Blue, Gutan Tag Teal, Bratwurst Brown & Black Forest Black shades of Magical shakers to colour the background.

 8 I further arranged all my other elements, sentiments and highlight the complete tag with metallic gold acrylic paint. And put all arranged elements on a medium size Tag to give the final look of my Tag!!!

And this way my Tag to gift one of my nasties is ready!!!!

Here are few more angles of my Tag!!!! Hope u like the techniques I have used.... do leave some comments if u really like it!!!💗💗
Have a great day!!!!





Also my take on mix media place Jabuary moodboard 










23 comments:

  1. Wooow love the clay work😘
    Specially wood grain effect on clay..beautifully done.
    Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much sweetheart for your love!!!💗

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful this r my favorite colours

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a stunner . Love it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Superbb apexa.. loved the leaf u made with embossing folder...👍

    ReplyDelete
  6. love all the beautiful textures on this Apexa !!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous tag, love all the layers and texture
    Thank you for your entry at SplashyMixChallenges
    Rachelle DT
    https://rochelliescreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous Tag Apexa...thanks for playing on Splashymixchallenges

    Hugs
    Rituparna DT SMC

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loved every details of the background work which you did for the beautiful tag Apexa. Good luck to you.Thanks for playing along with us at Splashy Mix Challenge.Hope to see you again

    Shylaa
    Founder @ Splashy Mix challenge
    Adhiraacreations
    Splashy Mix Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous tag!
    Thank you for playing with us at Mixed Media Place!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much dear💖💖💖

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a lovely Tag !! Thank you for joining us at the Mixed Media Place Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much dear I m glad u like it 💖💖

      Delete
  13. fabulous!!
    thanks for playing with us at MMP!

    ReplyDelete

Live your dream

 Everyone has courage and power to live their dreams...  the only thing that you need to take it as an adventure.... Living your dreams is n...