Search This Blog

Thursday 17 January 2019

GOALS


Hello friends....

I m so excited and happy to share these feelings with u all....

I Usually work on altered and mix media projects for my clients, students and friends.
 But yesterday for the first time I started working on my very first Art journaling pages for myself and...And OMG!!!! It's so much fun..... I really enjoyed making my journal page and colour and textures play....

I  made this page inspiration by watching many art  journal spreads by Anna dabrowska, Marta lapkowska & my dear friend Dutt Preety And I must say it's addictive ...

I made this journal page for a challenge by More than words challenges and also put colour inspiration from Art Daily Cafe challanges

And here are few angles and glimpses of the spread and my colour play











9 comments:

  1. Love it dear . Even I m inspired to make one

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. U should definitely try.... its really stress relieving and fun.....

      Delete
  2. This one is also lovely,as your other creations.....keep goin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty page. Thank you for joining us in the More Than Words challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful page..Thanks for playing with us at MTW..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful journal spread !! Really like the way you listed Family Goals !! Thank you for joining us in the More Than Words challenge<3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very inspiring art journal spread! Thank you for playing along with us at More Than Words!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a great project ! Thank you for playing with us at More Than Words!

    ReplyDelete

Live your dream

 Everyone has courage and power to live their dreams...  the only thing that you need to take it as an adventure.... Living your dreams is n...