Search This Blog

Monday 28 January 2019

Every eyes says Something

Hello friends.....
A very good morning from Apexa.....

Every eyes says something.... that's what I know....
It's just like There's  always

Some truth behind
"Just Kidding"

Knowledge behind
"I don't Know "

Emotions behind
"I don't Care" and......

Pain behind
"It's okay....."

Here is my  mini take dedicated to those eyes who says many things but ppl don't understand.


I used all my waste different size circles came out from my die cuts. For the background 


Partly I covered my cardstock with texture paste and crackle pastes to give more textures on the background 




Hope you like my take on this mini card I created for More than words challenge 
Also made it considering moodboard from Lindy's stamp gang



Thank you for stopping on my blog!!!!





5 comments:

  1. Really pretty project! Hugs from Lindy's

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much dear I m glad u like it 💖💖💖

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card! Thanks a lot for playing with Lindy's!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much dear I m glad u like it 💗💗

      Delete

Live your dream

 Everyone has courage and power to live their dreams...  the only thing that you need to take it as an adventure.... Living your dreams is n...