Search This Blog

Monday 6 May 2019

Distressed 3D frame

Hello friends ....

As u all know we have a collaboration this month I.e. Art Studio by Apexa and Hands to heart by Shrishti Arora.... and we will be creating some really cool and fun projects together on our YouTube channels.

Have created very first project by keeping this colour theme challenge by Art daily cafe this month..... the colour scheme is really cool and one of my favourite too🥰🥰🥰

So let me just share a pictorial for my project though I have a video Tutorial on this ( https://youtu.be/rbz-ptqSpgs ) but this one is for my those friends who all really love to read blogs....

Steps to follow:

Step 1 : Cut 4 squares of size 6" x 6" from Kraft sheets with circular nested dies as shown in the picture 


Step 2 : Emboss all four squares with different embossing folders
STEP 3 : Stick all 4 squares with foam tapes to create dimensions to give 3D look to the frame keeping the smallest circle at the lowest place.
Step 4: paint the complete frame with two shades i.e. Teal and brown and blend them properly....I have used
 1. Teal blue
2. Brown shade


Step 5 :  Take sand paper and rub it  the frame to give distressed look
Step 6 : once u get ur required distressed effects can take a distress oxide ink -  Shade "Vintage Photo" and distressed edges of the frame further 
You will get some really cool effects by doing this


Step 7. Can decorate the frame with some artificial flowers and leaves.... I have used red flowers and some golden fillers to match with my photos 
Step 8 : Was feeling that the frame is incomplete without some corners so stocked these filigree with Glossy Accent
And finally I could get this really vintage look to my frame.... friends hope u have enjoyed the process....



If u wanna take part in Art daily cafe than above is the link ....will come up with some more cool projects this month..... stay tuned.... happy Crafting 🥰🥰🥰🥰







3 comments:

Live your dream

 Everyone has courage and power to live their dreams...  the only thing that you need to take it as an adventure.... Living your dreams is n...