Search This Blog

Monday 6 May 2019

FOCUSED!!!!

Greetings friend!!!

It's not about perfection!!! Its all about efforts and when u bring that efforts every single day, that's where transformation happens and that's how change occurs!!!!


"DONT FOCUS ON WHAT I AM UP against. I FOCUS ON MY GOAL AND I TRY TO IGNORE REST".......Venus Williams

Hey friends!!!here I am so excited to present my very first project with The Academy of Scrapbooking and Arts!!! And I named my project as "Focused"

The theme of the month is Flowers and I associated the flowers with FOCUS as I accept both - " complements and Criticism"
It takes both Sun and rain to grow a flower!!!!

And so I wake up with determination and go to bed with satisfaction 😍😍😍😍


In My project I followed the following steps with all my thoughts!!

- For the Background I used all my scrap pieces and embossed them with multiple embossing folders
- I coloured them with multiple shades of distress oxides and edged them with some vintage shades
- I stuck them all together in the centre part of my panel by little overlapping and the part which I could not cover simply apply contrasting shades just with my fingers

- stencilling on the rest of the part
- stuck some art stones mixed with heavy body gel
-for enhancements and to match with some of my leafy die cuts and dailies, I created little free hand designs with 3d outlines
-Also prepared some MDF embellishment covered with textured paste and coloured again by distress inks applied with daubed

-Finalised my composition deciding the focal point with The Tital "FOCUSED" and also decided the corners to balance the focal point.

-And stick all elements together!!!!
Tadaaaaa..... I simply love my project with this amazing composition and my message with it!!!!
How about u friends???
If the project has really inspired  you in any ways... would really love to see ur love in comments!!!!

Happy Crafting!!!

1 comment:

Live your dream

 Everyone has courage and power to live their dreams...  the only thing that you need to take it as an adventure.... Living your dreams is n...