Search This Blog

Thursday 11 April 2019

Greetings friend!!!

Hey friends!!!here I am so excited to present my very first project with The Academy of Scrapbooking and Arts!!! And I named my project as "Focused"

The theme of the month is Flowers and I associated the flowers with FOCUS as I accept both - " complements and Criticism"
It takes both Sun and rain to grow a flower!!!!

It's not about perfection!!! Its all about efforts and when u bring that efforts every single day, that's where transformation happens and that's how change occurs!!!!

Can see  more Details of the project on Academy of Scrapbooking and Arts blog!!!

So what are u waiting for?  Come and enjoy the process of making this wonderful project on by clicking the link below!!!

Academy of Scrapbooking and Arts 



"DONT FOCUS ON WHAT I AM UP against. I FOCUS ON MY GOAL AND I TRY TO IGNORE REST".......Venus Williams
And so I wake up with determination and go to bed with satisfaction 😍😍😍😍

See u  on the Academy of Scrapbooking and
Arts
Till than happy Crafting!!!! B'bye💖💖💖

2 comments:

  1. I am so proud that you are our Dt member
    Thanks for everything you do!
    A hug

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey dear elena!!! Pleasyre is all mine... thank u so much for the opportunity 💖💖💖

      Delete

Live your dream

 Everyone has courage and power to live their dreams...  the only thing that you need to take it as an adventure.... Living your dreams is n...