Search This Blog

Thursday 20 September 2018

Create your own sunshine

Hi friends.....

Summer is in full swing and got this lovely challenge from More than words challenges

I also made this layout keeping in mind for the challenge at mixed media place











From making flowers to compositing the whole layout.... I really enjoyed making it.... composition with Golden, Maroon and yellow... all brights.... I came out from my comfort zone and has created this layout and truly enjoyed making it....

Hope you all will like it....

Thank you 💖💖💖💖

12 comments:

  1. Wow - your colour combo on this is awesome! I'm so glad you could join us at More Than Words this month.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much dear Heather.. I m glad u like it 💖💖💖

      Delete
  2. Wow !! This is so bright and beautiful. Thanks for playing with us at More Than Words Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much dear does a... I m glad u like it dear 💖💖💖

      Delete
  3. WOW! Gorgeous creation! Thank you for playing along with us at More Than Words!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much dear Nicole.. I m glad u like it dear 💖💖💖

      Delete
  4. Really awesome project! I love the colors! Thank you so much for playing with us at MTW challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely stunning!! Fantastic colors and details!! Thank you so much for joining us at MTW. Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful layout! Thank you for playing with us at Mixed Media Place.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much dear I m glad u like it !!!💖💖💖

      Delete

Live your dream

 Everyone has courage and power to live their dreams...  the only thing that you need to take it as an adventure.... Living your dreams is n...