Search This Blog

Thursday 22 November 2018

Altered coin box

Hi friends.....

Now u must be knowing me very well and also knowing that I hardly throw anything 💖💖💖

So today again I m here with an altered project 🙈🙈🙈

This empty box was there in my eyes since long and I decided to alter it!!!!

As I love to work on vintage looks... I started painting with teal and green shade and end up with this beauty.....






To create this beauty I used few products listed below


Mixed Media Paste 2 In 1 -White 


Prima - Art Basics - Heavy Body Gel






Also used favicryl acrylic black

Friends if you want to see the time laps tutorial for this.... U can also visit my YouTube channel linked below




No comments:

Post a Comment

Live your dream

 Everyone has courage and power to live their dreams...  the only thing that you need to take it as an adventure.... Living your dreams is n...