Search This Blog

Thursday, 20 September 2018

Create your own sunshine

Hi friends.....

Summer is in full swing and got this lovely challenge from More than words challenges

I also made this layout keeping in mind for the challenge at mixed media place











From making flowers to compositing the whole layout.... I really enjoyed making it.... composition with Golden, Maroon and yellow... all brights.... I came out from my comfort zone and has created this layout and truly enjoyed making it....

Hope you all will like it....

Thank you 💖💖💖💖

12 comments:

  1. Wow - your colour combo on this is awesome! I'm so glad you could join us at More Than Words this month.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much dear Heather.. I m glad u like it 💖💖💖

      Delete
  2. Wow !! This is so bright and beautiful. Thanks for playing with us at More Than Words Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much dear does a... I m glad u like it dear 💖💖💖

      Delete
  3. WOW! Gorgeous creation! Thank you for playing along with us at More Than Words!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much dear Nicole.. I m glad u like it dear 💖💖💖

      Delete
  4. Really awesome project! I love the colors! Thank you so much for playing with us at MTW challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much dear 💖💖💖

      Delete
  5. Absolutely stunning!! Fantastic colors and details!! Thank you so much for joining us at MTW. Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much dear..💖💖💖

      Delete
  6. Beautiful layout! Thank you for playing with us at Mixed Media Place.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much dear I m glad u like it !!!💖💖💖

      Delete

Live your dream

 Everyone has courage and power to live their dreams...  the only thing that you need to take it as an adventure.... Living your dreams is n...