Search This Blog

Saturday 30 May 2020

Masquerade

Hey friends......
A nice quote...

"IF U WANT PEOPLE TO LOVE YOU FOR WHO YOU ARE, TAKE OFF THE MASK...."


MASQUERADE 


After a long time I m writingthis blog today.... after lots of ups and downs I have started working again after a long time.... This mask I have created as my DT post for my the Academy of scrapbooking and Arts.

Have used a raw mask to decorate and also used materials listed below

Material used


White gesso
Lindy's magical shades
 1. Ramblin rose pink
 2.  Danny zuko's   denim
 3.  Sandra dee sepia

Finnair art alchamy waxes shades
1. Indian pink
2. Blue lagoon

Art stones

Adhesives like silicone glue and heavy body gel 

Decorative materials like some die cuts, cane cloth, mulberry flowers, decorative laces

Steps I followed 

1. I adhere my cane cloth to the entire mask on the very first step with my silicone glue.... here is a very quick tip for u my friends that if u want to stick any fabric to non pores surfaces u can use silicone glue for best results

2. Sticked all elements like die cuts and resin embellishments  with heavy body gel which is again a very reliable adhesive.

3 mixed different sizes of art stones with white gesso and heavy body gel for good gripping to the surface 


4 also applied finnair white crackle paste for more textures

5. Painted with lindy's  magical and further I highlighted it with finnair waxes and gave  some  golden touch finally.



6. Adhere some artificial flowers for more enhancements and tada...... the mask is ready....





Hope you all have understood the steps and love the process.... do leave some love in comment section.

Love u all....
Apexa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Live your dream

 Everyone has courage and power to live their dreams...  the only thing that you need to take it as an adventure.... Living your dreams is n...